- A drop-in service where you can talk to a librarian or member of the ASK Team about your research topic or get help with referencing, reading or writing
- It could be that you are just getting started on your research, need help with structure or referencing, need more resources, or aren't sure if the sources you have are suitable
- The Info-Perch can help you with all of these, and there is no need to book!
- Penryn Campus - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 1.30-3.30pm.
- Easter vacation times - Every Tuesday and Thursday from 2.00-3.00pm
- Falmouth Campus - Monday 2.00-3.00pm and Thursday 1.00-2.00pm.
- Penryn Campus - Library meeting room, Level 1, The Exchange (near the Help Desk)
- Falmouth Campus
- Monday's - Current Journals area (in the Library)
- Thursday's - Current Journals area (in the Library)
What should I bring?
Bring along any essay briefs and ideas you have had so far
AMATA Info-Perch (starts again Fri 28 April 2017)
Wednesdays 13:30-14:30 at The Cabinet
Fridays 13:30-14:30 in the AMATA cafe
in the atrium (under the stairs)