University of Exeter Library Champions
- University of Exeter Library Champions are part of a joint initiative with campuses at Exeter
- Library Champions have access to a shared budget to buy books, e-books and DVDs that students want for their studies
- Library champions are chosen to represent students within their discipline.
- Library Champions can be anyone on a taught programme, at any level of study (apart from the Subject Chair)
- There is usually one Champion per subject; job shares are also possible.
- Champions are asked to meet with the Academic Liaison team once a term
- Champions are invited to attend focus groups in the spring to discuss specific library-related issues
- Library issues are a standing item on SSLC agendas and Champions are asked to report back on their activities to SSLCs as required
- Further information on University of Exeter Library Champions
If you want to know more about becoming a Library Champion, contact email@example.com