Ordering items for the library
To order books contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.
To order DVDs and request for programmes to be recorded contact the Multi-media and Visual Resources team.
You may also recommend a new journal or database subscription to the Library.
Access to resources
- Use the library catalogue to find all the print and online resources at the Penryn and Falmouth campus libraries
- There is also a wide range of journal articles and other online resources available via One Stop Search .
- Check your Subject Guide to find a list of journals, databases and specialist resources for your subject.
- You can also request books and journals from the University of Exeter libraries
- To access a book or journal article that is not currently available, please request an inter-library loan
Support for you and your students
The Academic Liaison Librarian team liaise with departments to ensure that library services support the learning, teaching and research activities of the University. We offer teaching sessions, advice on resources and attend Student Staff Liaison Groups.
We provide a range of support for students. To arrange a session on any aspect of using the library, research skills, archives and special collections or digital literacy, please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.
Resource lists and digitisation
To set up a Talis Resource List , or request a scan of core texts for your module please contact email@example.com. Talis Resource Lists are available for students to access via the Learning Space.