Additional Online Resources
Many publishers and information resource providers are making additional content available to Universities to facilitate the move the online teaching and learning.
University of Exeter users should see this page of additional resources.
The list below is for Falmouth University users:
- Box of Broadcasts have extended access to allow students who are within the EU to access their content. This is available until 31 July 2020.
- Gale have provided complimentary access to the Gale Reference Complete collection until 31 July 2020.
- Gale Power Search: search across academic journals, reference books and literature resources.
- Gale Literature: full text of works, plus a wide range of criticism and analysis.
- Archives Unbound: primary sources covering topics from the middle ages to the 20th century.
- JSTOR have extended access to their journal archive, eBook and primary source content at no cost. The additional archive and primary source content will be available until 31 December 2020, and the eBooks until 31 August 2020.
- SAGE Publishing have provided complimentary access to the following content until 22 June 2020.
- SAGE Knowledge: Books and Reference, Video, and Business Cases
- SAGE Research Methods: Books and Reference, Video, and Foundations
- University of California Press have made all of their journals available for free until 30 June 2020.
- University of Michigan Press have made all of their scholarly eBooks available for free until 31 August 2020.
- YourMusicBusiness have made their site available free for everyone. From the above link, register as part of an organisation: Choose: FREE USE. Password: FREE
Many publishers are also making research about the coronavirus available to access for free. There are several ways to access this content, including via Dimensions.