First time using Talis?
- login and set up a profile
- search for your module list and add to My Lists (or a completely new list can be set up for you by contacting Chris email@example.com)
click on My Bookmarks and install bookmark button (can't see bookmarks bar?)
N.B. Talis works best with Google Chrome or Firefox
Continuing with Talis
- check your module on the Learning Space for the link to your resource list - you can edit your list from here
- it's easy to add, remove or move resources - see the Staff Quick Guide, videos (on this page) or contact your Academic Liaison Librarian
- you can also get individual book chapters or journal articles scanned by clicking on Digitisation Request for the resource when in edit mode. For further information see Scanning under the CLA licence.
- set the importance of a resource by selecting essential (must read/view), recommended (should read/view) or optional (could read/view)
- remember to publish the changes you make so your students can see them. Publishing your lists will trigger a list review.
- add your weekly integrations to the Learning Space. Once these are in place any changes made to the resource list will update the integrations automatically.