Partner College students
Who is this information for?
You will be a student enrolled on a Falmouth degree course at either:
- Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM)
- Fashion Retail Academy (FRA)
- Cornwall College
- Bodmin College
If you are a student doing a:
- DIME Online degree
- Falmouth Flexible
you will find useful information on the Help for Distance Learner page
If you are a student studying at:
- University of Exeter
you will find useful information on the Penryn Campus Library Guide helpful
Your Library 'on site'
The Library at the place that you study will have many of the resources you will need to complete your course. The Library staff or your tutors will be able to advise you about which resources to use.
What does Falmouth University Library offer you?
- E-resources - access to a a wide range of e-resources to help your research
- Access to streamed content: via Box of Broadcasts (UK only) and LibPlayer
- Scan a Chapter: request book chapters and journal articles from Falmouth University's Library collection to be emailed to you
- Study Hub: online resources designed to support you with your academic work from researching to critical thinking to referencing
- Ask a Librarian: an online enquiry service
Access Falmouth University e-resources
Select the Library Subject Guide that matches your area of study
Request Scan a Chapter
If you find a book on the One Stop Search that you can't access electronically, you can request a scan of a chapter from the book to be emailed to you. Click on the book title and go to the Request for Distance Learners link on the right hand side of the screen.
Please note: if there is already a scanned chapter of a book on your Talis Resource List, we can't scan an extra chapter due to copyright restrictions.
Use Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian is our online enquiry service, which is usually available from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
If non-one is available, you can type in your question and we will reply as soon as we can.
When using the service, please mention that you are a Falmouth Partnership student.
Use Box of Broadcasts & LibPlayer
Box of Broadcasts is an off-air recording media archive service, that provides access to TV and radio programmes. *Please note: due to licencing restrictions, this resource is available in the UK only*
LibPlayer is Falmouth University's own streaming service, which provides access to TV and radio programmes, recorded for use by the Falmouth courses. Search for LibPlayer recordings here
You will need your Falmouth IT username and password to use both services.