The Library team provide a combined service for students and staff at both Falmouth University and University of Exeter, Penryn Campus.
Our online and face to face support for students and staff is aimed at both institutions.
Accessing and ordering Library resources is different for each institution.
We are here to support you and your students. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Study Hub : online resources and tutorials to help students with all aspects of academic work.
- Ask a Librarian : online chat enquiry service.
Face to face support
- Info Perch : drop-in support with research and writing in term-time.
- Study Hub Sessions : drop-in workshops on specific research and study skills
- One to one appointments : bookable appointments for help with academic work
Subject based support
- Bookable sessions : delivered by the Library, ASK & Archives embedded in your curriculum.
- English Language Courses : for students without English as a first language
We can deliver workshops to help your students with the following skills:
- Using the Library and Research Skills
- Academic Writing (reports, essays, dissertations, referencing)
- Study Skills (time management, presentations etc)
- Digital Literacy
- Exploring Archives and Special Collections
Sessions are most successful when they are aligned to specific assessments. The Academic Liaison and ASK teams work closely together and sessions can be delivered collaboratively.
Please download our bookable sessions booklet for more detail on the sessions available.
Please get in touch with the following teams to arrange a workshop:
ASK for Academic Writing and Study Skills