Ordering items for the library
Reading for taught modules should be added to a digital (Talis) resource list (see below).
To request books not on a resource list, please complete our purchase request form.
To order DVDs and request for programmes to be recorded contact the Multi-media and Visual Resources team.
You may also recommend a new journal or database subscription to the Library.
Resource lists and digitisation
Access to resources
- Use Library Search to find all the print and online resources at the Penryn and Falmouth campus libraries
- There is also a wide range of journal articles and other online resources available via Library Search .
- Check your Subject Guide to find a list of journals, databases and specialist resources for your subject.
- You can also request books and journals from the University of Exeter libraries
- To access a book or journal article that is not currently available, please request an inter-library loan
Support for you and your students
The Academic Liaison Librarian team liaise with departments to ensure that library services support the learning, teaching and research activities of the University. We offer teaching sessions, advice on resources and attend Student Staff Liaison Groups.
We provide a range of support for students. To arrange a session on any aspect of using the library, research skills, archives and special collections or digital literacy, please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.