Scan a chapter
Requesting a scan
All University of Exeter & Falmouth University registered students and staff based in Cornwall can request scans of book chapters and journal articles from the stock held at any of the University campus libraries in Exeter.
To do this:
- Go to the University of Exeter Library Search
- Search for the book or journal you need.
- Please note that copyright law only allows students to request one chapter per book or one article per journal issue.
- Click on the item that you wish to request
Click on Penryn Request under the 'Other Sources' column at the top, left-hand side of the page
- Select the link -> ‘to request "your item " to be e-mailed from the Exeter campus library please click here for a scanning request’
- Complete the details for your scan. Please complete as much as possible especially the book title and page numbers.
- You will receive an email with the .pdf attached when it is ready.