Archives & Special Collections
The Archives & Special Collections Service brings together original records with specialised book collections - unique, eclectic and inspiring sources for use in both research and creative practice.
We have put a number of measures into place to ensure your experience of using our Collections at this time is COVID-secure. This includes:
- Appointment based system
- Socially distanced study spaces
- Management of room capacity
- Study space cleaning station
- Use of face masks by staff and users
- Quarantining records between uses.
Regretably we will be unable to offer in-person teaching sessions or enquiries (except for pre-booked appointments) but have developed online alernatives. Please Contact Us to find out more.