Monday, 3 Oct 2022
Apply by Friday 14th of October.
Come and join a group of library enthusiasts who want to make positive change happen.
If you’re an undergraduate or postgraduate taught student, who wants to help shape and improve the library user experience for students, develop your project management skills and enhance your employability – this may be the volunteer role for you.
- Be responsible for a £1k+ budget to buy books requested by students in your faculty
- Develop and manage your own project to identify key issues for students and improve the student library experience
- Help shape the service by gathering feedback via polls or focus groups
- Provide your faculty with the library updates, and help promote new resources
- Take part in workshops to develop your skills
- Work towards the Exeter Award or Exeter Leadership Award and enhance your employability prospects
This a volunteer role that we expect will involve about 35 hours over one year mostly in Terms One and Two. It’s open to undergraduate and postgraduate taught students. We are looking for 10 Library Champions in total across our campuses.